21 Plus is a support group for families with a child who has Down’s syndrome in Monmouthshire, the Forest of Dean and surrounding areas.
- Hold bi-monthly weekend/weekday meetings or social events to bring together parents/carers and children in order to offer mutual support and build relationships.
- Share information and resources in order to increase the knowledge and confidence of parents/carers to give the best help they can to their children.
- Raise awareness of Down’s syndrome locally and press for better services for our children where appropriate.
- Increase parent/carer knowledge of local and national services.
- Fund and organise training for parents/carers and education professionals.